Summer Prayer Project
Have You Joined a Weekly Prayer Group Yet?
This summer Prayer Groups are meeting, committed to pray together in focused prayer for at least 30 minutes every week. How and when groups gather is determined by the group leaders in accordance with gathering guidelines established by our city leaders. (Grace abounds for vacation or illness, but the hope is that the group prays weekly, even if some are missing.) There's still plenty of summer left to join or start a prayer group!
There are three ways these groups will be organized:
- Join an Open Group (select from list of groups organized by Elders, Deacons or Staff availalbe soon)
- Form Your Own Group (gather some folks you know and register your group)
- Repurpose an Existing Group (make this Summer Prayer the focus of a group you already meet with regularly and register your group)
Register to join an Open Group via MyFPC.
Select From These Open Prayer Group Meeting Day & Time Options | Leaders | Special Focus
- Sundays @ 7pm | Paul Marr & Deborah Hughes
- Mondays @ 7:30am | Mindy Franklin & Roxanne Cousins | Women's Group
- Mondays @ 7:30am | Shiela & Steve Skibbie
- Mondays @ 6pm | Terry Jaurena & Addie Carr
- Mondays @ 7pm | Jim & Melanie Franz & Ann Abajian
- Tuesdays @ 10:30am | Brenda Mitchell & Debbie Fletcher
- Tuesdays @ 3:30pm | Geraud Brumfield & Sarah Ellis | Primarily College Age
- Tuesdays @ 9am | Jean Chaffee | Women's Group
- Wednesdays @6:30am | Eric Crantz & Suzanne Kimball
- Wednesdays @ 9am | Janelle Grunberg & Sandy Mozier | Women's Group
- Wednesdays @ 7pm | Charlie Warnes | Men's Group
- Wednesdays @ 7:30pm | Jeremy Vaccaro & Rico Guerrero | Men's Group
- Thursdays @ 9am | James Swanson & Greg Tallman
- Thursdays @ 12:05 | Chester Goodale & Cliff Klein
- Thursdays @ 7pm | Torsten Grunberg & Eric Huang
- Thursdays @ 7pm | Diana Marr | Prayer & Fasting Focus
- Fridays @ 6:30am | Jeremy Vaccaro & Randy White
- Fridays @ 6:30am | Bekah Hanson & Charity Whitney | Using Common Prayer: A Liturgy for Ordinary Radicals
- Saturdays @ 4pm | Marsha Wilson
* We recommend you email the small group leader for the meeting details you will need to join their online gathering. Your registration details will not be relayed to group leaders over the weekends.
If you are Forming or Repurposing your exisiting group, please use this form to Register your group.
The sermon series is about prayer all summer to resource the groups with ways to focus our prayer. This way, every group, though separate, will be praying in unison throughout the summer.
Click here to access the "Be With Me" Prayer Guides for your group or your personal prayer times.
(This is our News & Updates page, so you might have to keep scrolloing till you see a Be With Me Prayer Guide image & title.)
We believe God will use our Summer Prayer Project in a big way, in and through us!