All scheduled dates:
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm (ended)
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm (ended)
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:00pm
Kingdom Kids (4-6 grade), Ignite (Junior High) and Women of all ages are gathering 6:30 - 8 pm to connect and to grow. And of course, some are serving to provide these opportunities. Here's what each are doing:
All Kingdom Kids in grades 4th - 6th are invited to join Kelli Samuelian and her amazing leadership team for a fun and worthwhile discipleship program. Students will learn Biblical truths by way of large group/small group activities and life-applicable lessons, play active games in the Fellowship Hall, and enjoy snacks. Join us in this discipleship adventure and bring your friends! It starts upstairs in Room 206. Contact Margie Nunez.
Ignite Youth Group @ FPC. We value this time to connect with each other, play a game, celebrate birthdays once a month, worship in singing, as well as an interactive Bible Study where we dive deep into God’s word not to just learn cool things -which happens- but to be changed and made new through God’s Spirit. Contact Meagan Bergem.
Women on Wednesdays will gather nine of these weeks ending November 6 in The Hub. Our life journey can be compared to a jigsaw puzzle. How are we being connected to God’s overall plan and our calling? Are we equipped to engage in Christ’s work? Do you want to know more? Come Wednesday nights to discover with facilitator Dianne McKneely what God reveals to us in His word about ways we are equipped to serve, mentor and disciple others. Each week is a "stand alone" study, so come as often as you can make it, and don't worry if you have to miss. Just come back the next week!