MyFPC is powered by Realm. A secure, web-based information hub that helps us accomplish many things and is oh so user-friendly. It is our online church directory and a communication & connection tool for all groups engaging together in life and our shared mission here at FPC.
We are confident that you will find this easy to use and navigate. Should you need assistance, look for the ? button for help within the system. Or call the church office and we'll walk you through it.
We are happy to send you an invitation to activate your account and to create your password, so that you can begin using all the features. Just contact Audrey in our office, and she will send you an invitation email.
Follow the link in your email to create your password. It works better on a tablet or computer for your initial login. Password guidelines will pop up as you start to type. The system will send you an email to verify your birth date. You may also have to verify in a couple of different ways that you are a human and not a robot. Then you're in! (If you share an email with your spouse, you need to know that the system connects that email to the head of household, the husband. Responding to the link will activate the head of household via that link & it will want to verify by that birthday. Each of you will need your own primary email address for your profile.)
Once you’ve logged in, we suggest you do the following with your own profile:
- Upload a photo of yourself and perhaps a family photo as well.
- Click on the icon with your name and an arrow which will give you access to Edit your info and Manage your account and settings (privacy & notifications). The default privacy setting has your profile information visible to people within all your groups. You may want to customize your privacy and notification settings.
Enjoy exploring the features. Use the menu box on the left to navigate to the Community where you'll find
- Profiles: all the other activiated profiles (the online Church Directory)
- Giving: your giving history and the long awaited option to Give Online is here!
- Groups: your Community Group as well as other ministry, service or fellowship groups with which you've been engaged.
- Events: where you'll register for special events such as upcoming youth retreats.
Once you've created your password, you can access MyFPC from your computer, tablet, or smart phone. Just go to onrealm.org/fpcfresno and sign in with your email and password. Bookmark or save it on your device for easy access later.