Outdoor Worship Service
Outdoor Worship Service
Limited Seating in the Shade of FPC's Patio
All scheduled dates:
- Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 8:00am-8:45am (ended)
- Sunday, September 6, 2020 - 8:00am-8:45am (ended)
- Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 8:00am-8:45am (ended)
- Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:00am-8:45am (ended)
- Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 8:00am-8:45am (ended)
- Sunday, October 4, 2020 - 8:00am-8:45am (ended)
- Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 8:00am-8:45am (ended)
- Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 8:00am-8:45am (ended)
We are now able to have a limited number gather at 8am Sundays in the shade of our Patio for an in-person and simplified, unplugged worship service. Registration weekly is required.
Registration will open at 9am each Monday and close when we are at capacity. You may register yourself and family/household members who are living within your home. Kids are welcome, though no care or classes will be offered specifically for them.
Seats will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. If you are unable to register online, please call the church office, 485-6460.
Note: We are monitoring the Air Quality Index. If/when it reaches or is expected exceed 200 (the Very Unhealthy level) we will cancel the Outdoor Worship Service for that day.
We ask you to refrain from registering and attending this gathering and enjoy our livestream service if you or anyone in your household:
- Has a fever, a cough, or loss of sense of taste or smell;
- Has been exposed to COVID-19 within two weeks of the service;
- Is waiting for COVID-19 test results.
Seating will begin at 7:40am. Please arrive before 8am to allow time for our screening process and be prepared to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Everyone over the age of two will be required to wear a facial covering/mask that securely covers your nose and mouth.
- You will be greeted at the entrance area for a health screening and an usher/host will help you locate your reserved seat(s).
- If you have registered as a group with household members, you will be seated with them. Chairs will be arranged so that individuals and/or groups are seated six feet apart.
- We ask you to continue to wear your facial covering/mask while seated and during singing.
- You are allowed but not required to remove your facial covering/mask while seated during the sermon.
- At the end of the service, an usher/host will guide you to the exit area.
- We ask that you maintain physical distancing while leaving the church campus.
You might also want to know:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance area and other locations around the campus.
- Bring your own Bible or have one available on an electronic device.
- An offering basket will be available as you exit the service.
- The Patio restrooms will be open and available.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, volunteers will be available when you arrive and throughout the service.