We are a vibrant church whose purpose is to engage together in Christ’s work of making disciples for the redeeming transformation of our city and the world. Affiliated with the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, we are located in downtown Fresno with a staff of about twenty and a weekly Sunday worship attendance of about 430.
Contemporary Worship Leader
Seeking a part-time worship leader for the Sunday morning contemporary service. When scheduled the worship leader will select songs, organize and lead the band, and work in collaboration with the Director of Worship and Music. Contact Dr. Julie Carter if interested. This is a stipend position. Download the Application.
Those interested must possess:
- A strong faith in Jesus Christ
- An understanding of modern & contemporary worship styles
- Demonstrated musical skills
- Experience leading worship and leading a worship band
- Strong leadership ability
- Interpersonal, team building and communication skills
- Shared purpose and values with the Senior Pastor and Director of Worship and Music of First Presbyterian Church, Fresno
Youth Ministry Assistant
First Presbyterian Church is seeking a part-time Youth Ministry Assistant who will work with the supervision, guidance and support of the Director of Youth Ministries to develop, coordinate and administer an integrated, comprehensive and effective junior high program that draws students into ever-increasing faith in God for all areas of life.
The Ministry Assistant will:
- Build strategic relationships with students from both inside and outside our church.
- Equip student leaders in the Gospel to grow as ministry leaders.
- Coordinate, plan, and implement strategic outreach events with adult volunteer leaders and student leaders.
- Encourage, support, and empower Discipleship Group leaders.
- Promote, support and participate in student ministry activities.
Please click the following link for a full job description: Youth Ministry Assistant.pdf. You may request an application by submitting your resume' to email@example.com. This position will be open until filled.
All employees of First Presbyterian Church, Fresno are required to pass a criminal background check prior to start of employment.