Get Plugged In
We love connecting your gifts with real needs in the church or in the community. There are opportunites for regular, weekly or monthly service as well as occasional & seasonal opportunities. Serving alongside one another is such a geat way to build, renew or strengthen our connections with one another.
- First Pres Prayer Team (FPPT): including "Missions from home", praying where you are; and Sunday pre-service prayer time offered two times each Sunday: 8:15 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. in the Prayer Room at the front left of the Sanctuary. Come, pray and attend the worship service of your choice.
- Cordon of Prayer: a confidential prayer chain ministering in prayer for the many spiritual and physical needs of our congregation.
- All-Church Prayer: 6:30 - 7:15 Friday mornings at the church. All invited. Join with Pastors and Elders for weekly communion with God and each other in prayer.
Contact Chester Goodale, Prayer Deacon, 360-9432.
- Contact Margie Nunez regarding all of the above Children's Ministry Opportunities. Via phone, 485-6460 or 779-3480.
- Nursery care for our little ones (0-2 yrs). Serve during worship or education hour. Contact Julie Goodale or via phone, (559) 367-8230.
- Jr. High Advisor: For those who love Jesus, enjoy working with students, and can commit to helping out on Wednesday evenings and/or Sunday mornings. Contact Meagan Bergem for more details.
- Art Hop: Join the team striving to help us intersect with Art Hoppers the 1st Thursday of each month via art, hospitality and music.
- Neighbors aRe Us: Provide leadership in greeting guests, managing the kitchen, recruiting volunteers, or ministry to children for monthly dinners.
- Communications Team: Advise, oversee and enhance our efforts to communicate with our congregation and the community.
- Mission Ministry Team: Meets monthly and seeks to enhance missionary support and care, mission education and provide involvement opportunities for our congregation.
- Contact Terry Jaurena to explore serving in these areas.
- Link Crew: Greet, guide and connect visitors on Sunday mornings. Contact Heidi Lynn.
- Security Team: New ministry forming to ensure safety on our campus during Worship, Fellowship time and Sunday School. (Will require screening and training.)
Put your Love in Action. Sign up here to provide caring ministry to others at FPC. Other opportunities await you below.
- Memorial Reception Support: Join the team to help prepare and serve a memorial meal. Share your compassion and love in a time of loss. Contact Shelly Coburn.
- Meal Support: Provide and deliver a meal to someone who's ill, grieving, or has a new baby. Sign up here.
- Prayer Ministries: Raise up our congregation's prayer life, pray and help others to pray. Contact Chester Goodale.
- Stephen Ministry: Be equipped to care. Stephen Ministry trains and facilitates people of our church to provide 1:1 Christian care to those in our congregation and community experiencing challenges in life. Contact Ataloa Woodin for information.